When does Valet Living pick up trash?
- Place trash in a securely tied trash bag in your Valet Living container at your doorstep between 6 pm - 8 pm Sunday - Thursday. The service begins at 8 pm. If you place your trash outside after 8 pm you may miss your opportunity to have your trash collected.
- Bring your Valet Living container inside your apartment before 9 am the following morning.
Valet Living pickup policies
- Boxes must be broken down and flattened to be collected. Please place them behind your container during collection and they will be taken with your trash.
- Your trash must not contain any sharp objects, needles, broken glass, etc.
- Please be mindful of the weights and objects in your trash bags, as ripped bags or bags that are unable to be lifted only by the bag handles, cannot be collected by the service valet.
- Pet waste must be double bagged for collection, including cat litter. Dog waste bags placed in the container will not be collected if not in another bag.
- Any loose items that are not in a securely tied trash bag are not able to be collected.
- Please keep your container clean and free of loose trash or liquids.
All trash must be bagged inside your Valet Living container.
No Service Holidays
- Easter Sunday
- Memorial Day
- Fourth of July
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Eve & Christmas Day
- New Year's Eve & New Year's Day